Peppermint Tea Tree Bar of Soap
Charcoal is Cullowheegee creator's favorite for summer time after a long sweaty day. The peppermint and tea tree combination is cooling and refreshing while the coconut husk activated charcoal is detoxifying.
Ingredients- avocado oil, olive oil, castor oil, organic coconut oil, raw shea butter, lye, mountain spring water, coconut husk activated charcoal, tea tree, and peppermint pure essential oils
Additional notes from Cullowheegee Farms:
- All of our bath and body products are palm oil free. We only use essential oils for fragrance and natural colors like herbs and clays. All of our products are plant based although some recipes contain raw honey and bees wax.
- Keep your soaps dry between uses by storing them in a draining soap dish rather than laying flat in a pool of water, this will help prolong the life of your soap.
- If you're not using right away, keep soaps in a bag or air tight container. This is optional but will keep the essential oils smelling fresh longer!
- Soaps are minimally packaged with a wrap label including the name of the product and ingredients. Pictures on website are for referance only.
- We make all of our soaps by hand and try our best to duplicate the recipes. Please allow some variation between batches and sizes. Our body soaps are around 4 ounces, and around 2.75" long, 3" tall, and 1" wide.