Lavender Oat Sage Bar of Soap
Lavender and Oatmeal is always a crowd-pleaser! It's the go-to for dry or irrated skin. Both Lavender and Oatmeal calm the skin and make your skin so soft!
ingredients- olive oil, avocado oil, castor oil, organic coconut oil, raw shea butter, lye, mountain spring water, kaolin clay, lavender buds, lavender and clary sage pure essential oils
Additional notes from Cullowheegee Farms:
- All of our bath and body products are palm oil free. We only use essential oils for fragrance and natural colors like herbs and clays. All of our products are plant based although some recipes contain raw honey and bees wax.
- Keep your soaps dry between uses by storing them in a draining soap dish rather than laying flat in a pool of water, this will help prolong the life of your soap.
- If you're not using right away, keep soaps in a bag or air tight container. This is optional but will keep the essential oils smelling fresh longer!
- Soaps are minimally packaged with a wrap label including the name of the product and ingredients. Pictures on website are for referance only.
- We make all of our soaps by hand and try our best to duplicate the recipes. Please allow some variation between batches and sizes. Our body soaps are around 4 ounces, and around 2.75" long, 3" tall, and 1" wide.